5 FREE Awesome Android Launchers Give Your Phone a New Look
One of the best and worst part of any mobile phone is its looks, for which, mobile lovers keeps on changing their phones on regular basis because they want latest or good looking phone. There are many Android Launchers available which can transform the look of your Android phone completely. Also, we have previously posted, Transform Windows 7 Into Android Jelly Bean 4.2.
I've tested many launchers on my Android phone and used it for few days. And finally, found these 5 free Android launchers best which give me freedom to customize everything in my Android device I need and without paying a single penny.
1. Aviate Beta:
Aviate is an intelligent homescreen that simplifies your phone and surfaces information at the moment it's useful. Aviate is in invite-only beta which means you get it first, but some things may not be perfect yet. You can request an invite from the app, and they are working as fast as they can to get all of you to try Aviate soon.
Read Also > 40 Things Your Android Device Can Do This Year
Aviate automatically categorizes all of your apps, and intelligently rearranges your homescreen throughout the day to dynamically give you the apps and information you need most, at precisely the moment you need it.
Daily uses of Aviate on your Android:
- Wake up, and Aviate automatically brings you weather and your meetings for the day.
- When you’re at work, have all the apps you need to get your job done ready to go.
- When driving, Aviate automatically gives you traffic and directions home.
- Out to dinner, Aviate automatically shows you photos, tips and reviews for your favorite restaurant.
- When plugging in your headphones, Aviate shows you music apps with relevant information about the artist/band you’re listening to, including recent Tweets, upcoming concerts, and bios.
- Navigation simplified: transforms your phone into three, easy-to-navigate screens.
- Clean design — streamlines your phone to make it feel faster and more efficient than ever.
- Personalization — auto-adapts your homescreen to your lifestyle, current context, and interests.
- Collections — auto-categorize your apps so you don’t have to
2. Nova Launcher:
Nova Launcher is the most popular and used by thousands of satisfied Android users. Highly customizable, performance driven, home screen replacement for Android 4+. It is available in both, free and paid version.
- Custom Grid: Configure the rows and columns to fit all your app and widget needs.
- Scrollable Dock: Keep all your favorite apps on the dock, with up to 7 icons per page and up to 3 pages.
- Scroll Effects: Enjoy eye candy when scrolling your desktop and drawer. Effects include Cube and Cardstack and more for Prime users.
- Infinite Scroll: Never be far from your favorite page, loop through your desktop continuously.
- Folder Icons: You can chose a background, preview style or even replace the whole icon.
- Backup/Restore: Export your settings and layout before a wipe to quickly get back up and running.
3. Themer Beta:
Themer Beta lets you make your phone feel like brand new. A smarter, more personal homescreen with minimal effort. Flip through our extensive library of free themes, each complete with icons, wallpapers, widgets, and more--and just click Apply. Your phone will instantly look amazing and feel brand new. Free themes that are futuristic, minimal, grungy, exotic, and beautiful.
Themer also makes your phone smarter with Smart Categories that auto-categorize your apps, making them easier to find and launch. Other features include a completely customizable app drawer--white, sleek, and translucent, your theme peeks.
- Dozens of free themes: Card UI, Nature, Space, and many more.
- Easily go back to your old homescreen: If you don't like it, though we doubt you'll want to.
- All themes are customizable, or you can use them as they are.
- Themer Actions learn your app preferences. It doesn't matter if you're using Pandora or Spotify for music, or WeatherBug or AccuWeather for weather. Themer will learn what you like.
EverythingMe is an Android phone launcher that delivers what you need and when you need it. It anticipates the apps, people and information you'd want, every time you pick up your phone. A launcher, or a home replacement app, can upgrade the look and functionality of your homescreen. It can also personalize the way you open apps, make calls and perform other tasks.
- In the morning, you’ll automatically get news and weather on your screen.
- In the city, get the nearest restaurants, transportation and shops in your Around Me Folder.
- In the evening, get recipes for dinner and movie apps as you relax at home.
- The Prediction Bar: Anticipates what you’ll need throughout the day. Get your news apps in the morning, your calendar at work, and the train schedule on your way home.
- Smart Folders: Your apps are automatically organized according to your interests. Open football stats from the Sports Folder or find cartoons in your Kids Folder.
- Fastest In-Phone Search: The quickest, most personalized search tool for Android. Enter one letter and get contacts, apps and web results that are relevant just for you. Typing “M” might pull up Mom’s number, or show the Messaging app first - whichever you use most.
I personally like this Wiser Simple Launcher app because of its unique and simple look, Wiser is a friendly way for people who wish to enjoy a smartphone without the hassle of finding their way.
If you or your friends find Android as a complex smartphone environment. Wiser could fit the use of Non tech savvy people, seniors and more.
Wiser is a redesign of the smartphone applications allowing you to better communicate, friendlier picture experience and access to your favorite content.
Designed by mobile expert, having you and your needs in mind. Wiser will replace your native experience with a more suitable one for your needs.