Top 5 Most Expensive Smartphones In The World
Mobile phone is now a part of our life, i can't imagine my life without my smartphone. As far as my dependency upon the cell phone is not only to receive and make calls but also to check emails, play games, alarm clock, digital camera and much more. see Top 40 Things Your Android Device Can Do.
Smartphone is a part of our lifestyle, people carry expensive phones to flaunt their friends, and its really bad but happens in real world. So without making this post more boring lets have a list of 5 most expensive smartphones in the world.
1. Diamond Rose iPhone 4 by Stuart Hughes:
This is the most expensive iPhone till date is the 32 GB iPhone 4 Diamond Rose by Stuart Hughes. With a price of about $8 million dollars. It has not only all the iPhone features but also things which makes it apart.
The phone’s bezel is made of rose and approximately 500 individual flawless diamonds that total over 100ct. The back is also rose gold and features the Apple logo all decked out with 53 additional diamonds, while the front navigation button is platinum with interchangeable single cut 7.4ct pink or rare 8ct Flawless diamonds in the center.
2. Supreme Goldstriker iPhone 3G by Stuart Hughes:
This is the second most expensive smartphone in the world. This iPhone 3GS Supreme casing made from 271 grams of solid 22k gold and a screen trimmed with fifty-three 1-carat diamonds.
Its home button is covered with a single rare 7.1-carat diamond, iPhone 3GS Supreme comes in a chest carved from a single block of granite and sports Kashmir gold and an interior lining made with nubuck top-grain leather. Supreme iPhone 3G priced is $3.2 million dollars.
3. King’s Button iPhone 3G by Peter Aloissons:This is third expensive phone again from iphone, Kings' button iPhone 3G by peter aloisson a Russian brand, it is designed with 138 diamonds, beautiful white diamond of 6.6 carats serves as the home screen button which is the major part in enhancing the beauty of this phone. And, the price is around $2.4 million dollars.
4. Diamond Crypto Smartphone by Peter Aloissons:Now on fourth position of most expensive smartphone again from Peter Aloissons, it is crafted with 50 diamonds, 10 of them are the rare blue ones, and also features with rose gold. Additionally, it gives protection against kidnapping and technological blackmail. Price approx $1.35 million dollars.
5. GoldVish Le Million by Emmanuel Gueit:This is the last but not the least, Goldvish Le million is designed by designer Emmanuel Gueit, who has designed so many luxury watches. This phone is awarded by Guinness World Records as the world’s most expensive mobile phones sold in the Millionaire Fair in Cannes, France in 2006.
The most luxurious and expensive mobile phone Le Million Piece Unique crafted with 18k white gold and 20 carats of VVS1 diamonds. It is often referred to as the world’s most expensive phone at the price of $1.3 million dollars.