FREE App to Watch PC Webcam’s Video Over Internet for Surveillance
Settings for ContaCam:
There are four easy settings for ContaCam to record videos:
1. Usage: If you want recording only on movement then select first option movement detection surveillance, you have snapshot with history and without and manual recording, also you can record videos 24 hours with 24 Hours recording option, just select it sit relaxed, it’ll record your webcam’s videos 24 hours and you can watch them later.
2. Name: Here you have freedom to type your desired name of the camera so you can recognize it later with just by name.
3. Appearance: It gives you options to choose the appearance of your ContaCam software, you can select your language and interface style.
4. Storage: Here you can choose storage space for your recorded files for limited time or for unlimited time, if you choose unlimited then it is capable of deleting old files to make room for new ones when the disk space becomes low.
- Motion detection events presented as animated thumbnails in web browser.
- Motion detection actions like FTP upload, send email (SSL/TLS or STARTTLS support) with attached movement file or run an external program.
- Live webcam with possibility of history tracking.
- Manual records and snapshots (video game captures, movie recording, …
- Integrated web server with password protection (internet or intranet)
- Supported are Webcams, WDM and DV devices and MJPEG Network cameras (IP cameras)
- Remote watching by enabling port forwarding or using Dropbox
- Unlimited parallel cameras setup
- Audio storing for 24 hours recording and on detection (no audio support for IP cameras)
And finally you can finish the settings after making changes in the device assistance, it is simple for novice but has many features for experts in global settings section of ContaCam for those who know the settings quite well.
Recommended For You: