How To Switch Windows To Another Without Rebooting In Multi Boot
How To Use This Utility On Your Dual Boot Environment:
1. First download this Reboot-To utility and install it in your windows (Link Below).
2. After installation process finished, run this utility from programs, once its launched you can see this utility running in your system tray.
3. Just right click on its icon, you’ll have the options, where you can see installed windows operating system in your PC like Windows 7 and Windows 8, because Reboot-To recognize installed OS in the Hard drive automatically.
4. Here, you have to remember that, select only that operating system you would like to boot once your PC restarts.
5. After selection of your desired windows operating system, now click on the Reboot Now option, and this utility will restart your windows to another desired without delaying the process and skips all boot menu selection. Isn’t it fast?
We are using this utility on our Windows 7 (32 Bit) and Windows 8 (64 Bit) and believe me it works as it says simply, do try this app once as it works on all major Windows platform. Supported Windows platform Windows Vista / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64 / 2008 x64 / 2008 R2 / 8 32-bit / 8 64-bit / Server 2012.
Download Reboot-To | (Size Only 1.5 MB)
Recommended For You: