How to Remove Autorun.inf Virus File From USB Pen Drive
We are using USB a lot now days and facing very common problem with it, which is autorun.inf virus files. Autorun Eater is free software which monitors your USB devices and alerts you when a USB contains an autorun.inf virus file. It allows you to inspect the autorun instructions and files they execute and optionally ignore or remove the autorun.inf file. Autorun Eater will remove any suspicious autorun.inf files even before the user attempts to access the drive.
See Also >> Protect USB Pen Drive with Password
Just install Autorun Eater app on your PC and it gets loaded in the system tray then you can scan your drives by simply clicking its system tray icon. You will also find lots of useful options there.
Main Features Of Autorun Eater:
- Scan and remove suspicious “autorun.inf” files found in the root directory of all drives, C-Z, in real-time
- Scan priority(normal/high)
- Scan results are logged
- Add and remove from startup entry
- 3 optional registry fixes (Task Manager, Regedit & Folder options).
- Users are informed whenever a suspicious “autorun.inf” file is detected.
- Backup copies of suspicious “autorun.inf” file(s) are created before the original copy is removed for easy recovery.
- Status tooltip to get tool info easily without right-clicking on tray icon.