5 Unique SEO Tools for Beginners to Improve Blog Traffic
As we all know that SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an analyzing & improving technique to build more real traffic for your site. Where Content is the Key for Website or Blog Traffic but there are several more things which effects your traffic like SERP, Page Rank, inbound and outbound links, Keyword Density, Reciprocal Link. For all these you need to use some online tools to analyze all of these. For your convenience i Collected all together about the same and now here are the 5 Unique SEO Tools for beginners to analyze your site.
1. Link Popularity Checker Tool: that checks total number of pages in each search engines index that contains a link to your site, including your own website. It is used to measure your site’s online visibility. The popularity of your site is an important factor in your search engine ranking. The more popular your site is, the better it will be ranked on the search engines.
2. Keyword Density Tool: is the measurement in percentage, the number of times a keyword or phrase appears compared to the total number of words in a page which needs to balance correctly. Too low and you will not get the optimum benefit, Too high and your page might get flagged for “keyword spamming”. This tool parses the most frequently keyword of a website and calculates its percentage share.
3. SERP Position Checker Tool: is the keyword position analysis used to check on which position your domain is ranked for a given keyword and compare the first 100 results by Google, MSN and Yahoo.
4. Reciprocal Link Checker Tool: Ensures that your link partners are linking back to your site and determines what anchor text is used. Gone are the days when reciprocal links are considered important, the big G is now putting more weight on one-way (the best option) or three-way links (site A ? site C, site C ? site B and site B ? site A).
5. Page Rank Checker Tool: is a free tool to check Google Page Ranking of any site and its pages easily and instantly. Google Page Rank or PR is a measure of any sites popularity based on Google kept-secret algorithm. The PR is an indication of certain authority to your site and how important it is in the eyes of Google.
These Five Tools are totally free to use and worked fine while Writing this article. You can use these tools for better understanding of your site performance on search engines and then you can easily improve bugs in it.