Today I am going to show you how you can bypass software trial period manually and use that again and again for no limitation of time.
Follow the below Steps:
1. First you have to uninstall that application whose trial period is over and you wanna use it again.
2. Now open the “Regedit” you can open it by going to Start > Run > Regedit.
3. Navigate to HK Local Machine > Software > Your Software name.
4. Now simply Delete the Key.
5. You have to do this for HK Current user if key is there too.
6. Now go to Run and Type “%temp%”.
7. Delete all files in temporary folder, these are all the files created by software temporary installation and de-installation.
8. Go to C:// Users > Username > App-data ( Check all 3 directories “Local”, “LocalLow”, “Roaming” for your software entry there might be a folder for your software, if you find one Delete that, check that these folders could be hidden.
9. Now every main step is done you can restart your computer and then Reinstall application.
That’s it now you will get your software’s trial period back, well yes steps are long but it’s the manual way you can bypass the trial period of your software and you can perform this everytime your software expires.Recommended For You:
- 10 Free Portable Applications [Best Fit On USB Flash Drive]
- Free 10 Top & Best Antivirus Software For Windows 8 PC/Tablets 2013
- Run Android & IOS Apps & Games On Mac & Windows PC For Free
- 3 Best Free Bootable Antivirus Rescue Disk Tools For Windows
- Backup And Restore Android Call Logs [Dialed, Received & Missed]