Lock any folder in Windows without using any Software
There are many softwares online provide software to lock folder with their tools, some of them are non trusted websites also and to use their software is not worth or they can coruupt your files within the folder.Third Party softwares are not reliable but here we have commands which works on CMD (command prompt) and can lock the folder manually without the help of any software.
Follow The Steps Below:
Just do it on CMD
1. Make a Folder in C drive rename it as “abc” without quotes.
2. Now open Command Prompt from Start Menu.
3. Type “attrib +s +h C:\abc” without quotes and press enter.
4. This command will Make your folder invisble and it can not be seen even in hidden files and folders.
5. To make it visible again type “attrib -s -h C:\abc”.
6. You can lock any other folder also by changing the location C:\abc to address of your folder.